Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Hopeful Holiday

I have a weeks annual leave and there are so many things I want to do but my week just does not seem long enough! Having just finished a three night stint, I feel the first day is for a quick nap (though I can not sleep away my holidays)

So I've decided to make a list of things to do with my week:
Spend some time with my youngest daughter while she is home from uni  (and not out at work)
Visiting my other daughter who lives 30 minutes drive away (this also so means I get to see my gorgeous grandchildren too).
I really must decorate my bedroom and it is best done while my lovely man is at work but he does have to help move the furniture first!
Get back into my exercise routine, before I did these nights I had been doing a lot of walking (that is for another blog I think)
Maybe I can also catch up on a little reading as well.

Well that is about all I may or may not fit in for the week! I'll hopefully get to spend time on my blog too, oh and I almost forgot we have a double birthday celebration with family at the weekend, a lovely week to look forward to!

I hope you all have a good week too!

Grandma's Little Corner


No comments:

Post a Comment